Call for participation in two Too Big To Ignore related events
Please find below the call for participation in two TBTI related events:
1. The international conference "Small-Scale Fisheries Governance: Development for Wellbeing and Sustainability"
Hosted by the Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad, India, 10-13 December 2013 (download TBTI-CESS Conference Announcement final).
Important Dates and Paper Submission:
- Abstract submission (250 words): July 31, 2013
- Acceptance of abstracts: August 20 2013
- Paper submission (Maximum 8000 words): October 21, 2013
Abstracts should be submitted to Dr Jyothis Sathyapalan, Convenor of the Conference Committee, CESS, (email: email@example.com).
2. The 2nd World Small Scale Fisheries (SSF) Congress
To be held in Merida, Mexico, 21-25 September 2014.
More information about both of these conferences will soon be available at toobigtoignore.net.