List of 2018/19 publications:
- Ding, M., Lin, P., Liu, H., & Chai, F. (2018). Increased Eddy Activity in the Northeastern Pacific during 1993–201 Journal of Climate, 31(1), 387-399.
- Ji, Q., Shao, W., Sheng, Y., Yuan, X., Sun, J., Zhou, W., & Zuo, J. (2018). A Promising Method of Typhoon Wave Retrieval from Gaofen-3 Synthetic Aperture Radar Image in VV-Polarization. Sensors, 18(7), 1-14.
- Jiang, Z., Li, H., Zhai, H., Zhou, F., Chen, Q., Chen, J., & Yan, X. (2018). Seasonal and spatial changes in Trichodesmium associated with physicochemical properties in East China Sea and southern Yellow Sea. Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences, 123(2), 509-530.
- Lu, C., Fu, C., & Yang, H. (2018). Time-fractional generalized Boussinesq equation for Rossby solitary waves with dissipation effect in stratified fluid and conservation laws as well as exact solutions. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 327, 104-116.
- Luo, X., Wei, H., Zhao, L., & Lu, Y. (2018). A Model Evaluation of Biological Effects on Seasonal Variation of Air–Sea CO2 Flux in the Yellow and East China Seas. Atmosphere-Ocean, 56(1), 12-27.
- Qian, S., Wei, H., Xiao, J. G., & Nie, H. (2018). Impacts of the Kuroshio intrusion on the two eddies in the northern South China Sea in late spring 201 Ocean Dynamics, 1-15.
- Xing, C., Zhao, Q., Hu, Z., & Liu, Y. (2017). Direct Observations and Modeling of Summertime Coastal Circulation Patterns in the Western Bohai Sea. Journal of Coastal Research, 34(2), 373-382.
- Xiu, P., Chai, F., Curchitser, E. N., & Castruccio, F. S. (2018). Future changes in coastal upwelling ecosystems with global warming: The case of the California Current System. Scientific reports, 8(1), 2866, 1-9.
- Yang, D., Yin, B., Chai, F., Feng, X., Xue, H., Gao, G., & Yu, F. (2018). The onshore intrusion of Kuroshio subsurface water from February to July and a mechanism for the intrusion variation. Progress in Oceanography, 167, 97-115.
- Du, Y., Song, W., He, Q., Huang, D., Liotta, A., & Su, C. (2019). Deep learning with multi-scale feature fusion in remote sensing for automatic oceanic eddy detection. Information Fusion, 49, 89-99.
- Xiu, P., Dai, M., Chai, F., Zhou, K., Zeng, L., & Du, C. (2019). On contributions by wind‐induced mixing and eddy pumping to interannual chlorophyll variability during different ENSO phases in the northern South China Sea. Limnology and Oceanography, 64(2), 503-514.
- Xuan, J., Su, J., Wang, H., Huang, D., Ding, R., Zhou, F., ... & Pohlmann, T. (2019). Improving low-resolution models via parameterisation of the effect of submesoscale vertical advection on temperature: A case study in the East China Sea. Ocean Modelling,136, 51-65.