To ensure an environment conducive to interaction and discussion, each workshop will be limited to approximately 40 participants. For a diversity of scientific interests, participants will be selected according to their research interests and the abstracts that they submit.
Choose a workshop, and submit an abstract!
Format your abstract as follow:
- The entire abstract should be in Arial, 10-point font
- Title should be in BOLD CAPS
- They author(s) names should be in regular font (Last name, Initials). Underline the name of the author who will give the presentation
- The body of the abstract should not exceed 300 words
- Do not include references, complex formulae, tables or figures
Please click here to submit an abstract for the workshop of your choice before 30 May 2015.