Deadline for the fully funded international Master programme in Water and Coastal Management is January the 15th, 2019 at 12:00 Central European Time (CET)
All details on how to apply are described HERE and HERE with a step-by-step guide. Please download the “WACOMA Students Application Checklist and F.A.Q. on requested documents” https://wacoma.unibo.it/application.php
To apply, please register on Studenti Online where you will have to upload all the requested documents.
Studenti Online (https://studenti.unibo.it/sol/welcome.htm?siteLanguage=en)
Please upload the following documents on Studenti Online
1. Copy of Diploma and Official Academic Transcript of Records with Grades, Final mark/grade and Syllabus of previous studies.
2. Proof of English language proficiency (B2 – CEFR)
4. Students Application Form
5. Copy of Passport
6. 2 Reference Letters (see note below)
7. Proof of Residence (to determine eligibility as European or non-European student)
8. Declaration on Honour
Other supporting Documents [recommended]
Interview [according to the Selection Board]
Reference letters: candidates need a minimum of 2 reference letters to be uploaded by the referees by January the 15th, 2019 at 12:00 (ECT – European Central Time – UTC +1)
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Daniela Farinelli